It can be incredibly easy to make a healthier cheese, especially with a Vitamix blender. It makes the cheese smoother, and this recipe can be used in many different meals. Use it as a dip, a spread, a sauce, or in a healthy plant-based lasagna.
Mac 'n Cheese
- 2 Carrots
- 2 Potatoes
- 6 cloves Garlic
- 1 White Onion
- 1/4 Cup Soaked Cashews
- 3 Tbs Nutritional Yeast
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 Tbs Apple Cider Vinegar or Calamansi Juice
- Pepper to taste
- Water from cooking
- Chop the potatoes, carrots, onion, and garlic.
- Boil until soft.
- Strain, saving the water for later.
- Place all the ingredients into your Vitamix blender, and blend until smooth. Adjust the water for your preferred consistency.
- Mix with your choice of pasta, or use as nacho dip or for your fries.