We've turned your classic peanut butter and jelly sandwich into a deliciously healthy smoothie that you can make in just a few minutes! It gives you the taste of a peanut butter and jelly sandwich without the bread, and can even be had as a dessert!
Let'e make some Vitamix Magic!
Peanut Butter and Jelly smoothie || VEGAN
- 2 Tbs Whole Rolled Oats
- 1Tbs Dried Blueberries (or other dried fruit)
- 1/2 cup Soy Milk or other non-dairy milk
- 50g Frozen Banana
- 70g Frozen Blueberries (or frozen berries of your choice)
- 2 Tbs Peanut Butter
- Place the rolled oats, dried blueberries and soy milk into your Vitamix.
- Turn on your Vitamix and go from variable 1 to 10 then on high for a few seconds until smooth.
- Turn off the blender, and return the variable speed to 1 and on low (so that it doesn't blend on high right away when you turn it on)
- Place the frozen banana, berries and ice into the blender and repeat step 2.
- Optional to drip some peanut butter around your glass or jar for an extra pretty smoothie and top with some chopped banana or berries of choice.
- Serve and enjoy!