Use with a variety of firm fruits and vegetables including apples, potatoes, carrots, cucumber, zucchini and more.
Strong, durable BPA-free plastic construction
Integral storage compartment for holding blades.
Powerful suction feet for stability with easy-release tabs.
Hand operated--no batteries or AC outlet necessary.
3 x Stainless-steel Blades
1 x Shredder Blade for cutting long
1 x Spaghetti-like spiral strands
1 x chipper blade for long
1 x Thick spiral strands
1 x Straight blade for long
1 x Ribbon-like strands.
Size: 12 x 6 x 8 3/4
Warranty Period: 11 Months
Warranty Type: International Manufacturer Warranty
PADERNO 4 BLADE SPIRALIZER
Q:Why should I spiralize?
A:Spiralized vegetables and fruits:
1. Promotes good health and weight loss.Spiralized vegetable or fruit noodles are low carbohydrate, low calorie and high in fiber alternatives to regular pasta or rice, thus promoting weight loss.People on gluten free diets can enjoy their favorite pasta dishes by skipping pasta (usually made from wheat flour) and incorporating vegetable noodles instead.
2. Makes more out of your vegetables and fruits.Spiralized vegetables and fruits create lots of volume compared to sliced and cubed portions.
3. Is kid friendly and family friendly.It is a fun way to get kids involved in the kitchen.Kids always volunteer to spiralize vegetables and fruits.
4. Gets in touch with your creative side.Possibilities are endless.Who knew you can make noodle soup out of vegetables and nothing else?
5. Offers more nutritional benefit than regular pasta.Regular pasta weight in at 221 calories, and 43 grams of carbohydrates per cup. A cup of zoodles or zucchini noodles only has 41.6 calories and 7.6 grams of carbohydrates.
6. Prepares meals in minutes.– You can prepare pasta faster than waiting for water to boil!
Q:What can be spiralized?
A:Here is a list of most commonly spiralized vegetables:
For best results, the vegetable or fruit must be at least 2 inches in diameter.If the vegetable has inedible skin, it would be best to peel the outer skin first with a vegetable peeler.(Juicy fruits like pineapples and oranges cannot be spiralized).
Q:How do you cook spiralized vegetables?
A:You may blanche or boil in water, sauté in oil, bake in oven, simmer in sauce or enjoy them RAW!
Q:What can you make with the help of a spiralizer?
A: Pasta dishes, noodle dishes, breads, fries and chips, salads, pizza toppings, casseroles, soups, pickled fruits and vegetables.